We provide audio editing services to help you sound more professional. Whether you have a podcast, interview, audio book, presentation, etc., we can enhance your recording to make you sound better!
Here’s What We Can Do For You:
- Cut out unwanted words and sounds like when a speaker says “um…” or “uh…”, coughs, beeps, etc.
- Remove unwanted silence in the beginning, end, or anywhere in between
- Remove parts of a conversation, such as unwanted words, sentences, or even whole topics
- Add music to your recording, such as an introduction and closing fade-in/fade-out, or low background music behind the person speaking
- Boost the volume of one or more speakers so they’re easier to hear
- Remove noise from the recording, like buzzing/humming sounds that go throughout the recording.
This is great for many types of audio recording projects. For instance:
- Podcasts – Before you publish your podcast for the world to hear, let us cut out anything that’s not quite right
- Recorded interviews – We all get nervous sometimes and that comes through in the recording. We can edit your recording to make things sound as smooth and polished as possible.
- Audio Books – Whether it’s for digital products that will be downloaded or physical CD, we can help you sound your best.
- Training/Sales Presentations – Maybe you did a live presentation and some parts of the presentation don’t apply to people listening to the replay. We can cut out parts you don’t want.
- Information Products – Use your recordings as a product to teach people how to do something.
We can prepare your recordings for whatever publishing method you want, such as:
- MP3 Download (or other popular file formats)
- Audio CDs
It is amazing what can be done to clean up audio and how big of a difference it can make. Done right, audio editing can make a recording sound much more professional. Let us show you how good you can sound!